IGNORED

What Are The Board Doing Right Now

Bowie

Wonder what they are doing? A pro-active board should be doing a number of things today?

Speaking to the manager personally and finding out his plans for the next week and how he's going to motivate the squad, whilst also finding out how the players reacted to being called into training on a Sunday. (I'm hoping the players were called in after yesterday's shamble)

Speaking to each other to find out views in how much longer they should keep him, if he should stay at all.

Most importantly....Have they researched plan b and have seeker out long term replacements for the current manager, getting a running idea of who is available and interested in taking over as manager....

Or is it a case of....Keith sat at home watching Countryfile, Jon Lansdown playing football manager, Guy Price doing some flower arranging, Kevin looking at the next range of over-priced merchandise, whilst our owner Steve is enjoying another round of golf....

Views....

Wonder what they are doing? A pro-active board should be doing a number of things today?

Speaking to the manager personally and finding out his plans for the next week and how he's going to motivate the squad, whilst also finding out how the players reacted to being called into training on a Sunday. (I'm hoping the players were called in after yesterday's shamble)

Speaking to each other to find out views in how much longer they should keep him, if he should stay at all.

Most importantly....Have they researched plan b and have seeker out long term replacements for the current manager, getting a running idea of who is available and interested in taking over as manager....

Or is it a case of....Keith sat at home watching Countryfile, Jon Lansdown playing football manager, Guy Price doing some flower arranging, Kevin looking at the next range of over-priced merchandise, whilst our owner Steve is enjoying another round of golf....

Views....

From what i've been told, they are negotiating with WBA for Graham Dorrans....our bid £2million....asking price £3million.

I'll get ready for the source questions.....source...a friend who has got several transfers right in the past.

....oh dear....

haha yeah oh dear - was the same source that told Bristol David James was signing for City and got ridiculed.....was the same source that told Bristol Paul Hartley had signed for us and was ridiculed....

If its any consolation me and a few others questioned the viability of it as well but I can ASSURE you its true.

Further more, you can make all your 'oh dear' comments like you know better. The simple fact is you dont. And that my friend is 100% guaranteed.

haha yeah oh dear - was the same source that told Bristol David James was signing for City and got ridiculed.....was the same source that told Bristol Paul Hartley had signed for us and was ridiculed....

If its any consolation me and a few others questioned the viability of it as well but I can ASSURE you its true.

Further more, you can make all your 'oh dear' comments like you know better. The simple fact is you dont. And that my friend is 100% guaranteed.

Ok...

From what i've been told, they are negotiating with WBA for Graham Dorrans....our bid £2million....asking price £3million.

I'll get ready for the source questions.....source...a friend who has got several transfers right in the past.

The days of us paying between 2 and 3 million for anybody are long gone.

A moment of rational thought will bring you to the same conclusion.

£100 says we don't sign him...

Views....

Thought I read in the last accounts he resigned as Chief exec so not sure he's still at the club (though this doesn't appear to have been publicised). Could be wrong though - maybe Dave L or someone ITK can confirm?

Making offers on players we are never going to sign, and probably no real intention of signing. If that bid was true, it would only be for show just to keep the fans interested.

I could say we have bid 5 million for Messi, but Barca's asking price is 200 million. It dont mean sh!te.

Archived