IGNORED

What Would Cost More?

Vespa Red

Sure I've heard mention of £4m as immediate cost of relegation, lower TV rights, attendances etc... Whatever Del and his backroom boys are on getting rid of them can only cost a fraction of continuing with this 'head in the sand' mentality and allowing Del to take us down. I've been watching City since the days of Alan Dicks as manager and without doubt for me Del is the worst manager we have had, bar possibly Pulis but his gashead was never in it for us.

Bizarrely, even if we go down sacking DM NOW is the right thing to do,

I honestly believe he doesnt have the ability to lead us in the 3rd tier of football should that happen,

Get rid tomorrow, bring in a new face (and if we still get relegated) it's not really the new managers fault is it ?. We can then look forward with some optimism to the new season whatever league we are in.

Having belief in a new manager for next season is the only decision the board can make surely. I just hope it's in the championship ?

If we go down with DM still in charge and he is still the manager of our club in league 1, just watch the season ticket sales and general attendances drop considerably which equals a massive loss financially (along with television revenue etc),

Act tomorrow Mr L,

Tomo

There's a £3.6m difference in money coming direct from the FL & PL solidarity payments.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/7641526/Football-League-clubs-at-odds-with-each-other-over-Premier-League-payment-plan.html

Who knows regarding tv rights...

Crowds is debatable, we'll have higher crowds than currently if we're near the top and doing well. Although lower if we're in league 1 and rubbish.

Archived