IGNORED

Back To Square One....

Fuber

The board, Delboy, the coaching staff, and the players, all need to have a good look at themselves.

Well, the coaches have to follow del by example so I can't really blame them, or the players as they have proved they can still play football in general, Delboys needs to look at himself and think, what the **** am I doing wrong which should be pretty obvious by now which is that chopping and changing doesnt work gam after game after game.... Etc. And as for the board, they failed with the appointment, the general running and basic functions of the club, and now for their hesitancy on making any decision regarding del, and no general word from said board to the fans, we've missed out on one of the few managers available with championship experience w/out compensation to be payed.

Sums up how badly the club is being ran atm, just wondering though, I know we missed out on O'Neill when we appointed Russell Osman in 94 Think? So how many decent managers have we missed out on now, namely under Lansdown?

The board, Delboy, the coaching staff, and the players, all need to have a good look at themselves.

Well, the coaches have to follow del by example so I can't really blame them, or the players as they have proved they can still play football in general, Delboys needs to look at himself and think, what the **** am I doing wrong which should be pretty obvious by now which is that chopping and changing doesnt work gam after game after game.... Etc. And as for the board, they failed with the appointment, the general running and basic functions of the club, and now for their hesitancy on making any decision regarding del, and no general word from said board to the fans, we've missed out on one of the few managers available with championship experience w/out compensation to be payed.

Sums up how badly the club is being ran atm, just wondering though, I know we missed out on O'Neill when we appointed Russell Osman in 94 Think? So how many decent managers have we missed out on now, namely under Lansdown?

Davidson appointed Wilson when Laycock wanted Moyes...

Ugh.

Archived