IGNORED

Look At What Del Just Posted!

Habberss

OK, let's be honest for one minute, why does he have so little faith in his own signings?, do you honestly believe at this moment in time Baldock, Davies and Anderson are happy bunnies?.

I wouldnt of thought so.. the answers I will give is this. Davies is a great investment but never 100%, Baldock plays better in 442 formation but Del opts for 451 as lets face it, the midfield is non existent and needs as much protection as possible. Anderson is a long term replacement for when Albert goes (whenever that is). Now i'm not saying I necessarily saying I agree with that myself but this does seem the case with all 3 players, dont think its a lack of faith.

I wouldnt of thought so.. the answers I will give is this. Davies is a great investment but never 100%, Baldock plays better in 442 formation but Del opts for 451 as lets face it, the midfield is non existent and needs as much protection as possible. Anderson is a long term replacement for when Albert goes (whenever that is). Now i'm not saying I necessarily saying I agree with that myself but this does seem the case with all 3 players, dont think its a lack of faith.

Davies and the not 100% myth, where is the evidence of this because I have seen none whatsoever. 442 that's interesting out of our 6 wins so far this season, we played 442 in 5 of them, so that argument dosen't wash really does it?, are you sure about Anderson being Adomahs long term replacement?, do you think that's the line DMC spun him when chasing him all over the summer?.

Portland Bill take a bow. Couldn't of put it better

Do you people realise your making yourselves look like idiots? The bloke is obviously struggling, but there's no need for this. It's cowardly, bullying and pathetic!

Do you people realise your making yourselves look like idiots? The bloke is obviously struggling, but there's no need for this. It's cowardly, bullying and pathetic!

Pathetic? maybe, bullying? never, I suspect DMC has never and would never read this forum, why would he?, I would hope that he realises that he's got a bigger problem to losing the fans and that's losing his players.

Pathetic? maybe, bullying? never, I suspect DMC has never and would never read this forum, why would he?, I would hope that he realises that he's got a bigger problem to losing the fans and that's losing his players.

I'm talking about the number of threads about Del recently. It's a absolute joke if I'm honest, name calling and crafty digs at DM when ever there's a opportunity to do so.

I can understand criticising, but not abusing. He isn't doing this on purpose FFS

I'm talking about the number of threads about Del recently. It's a absolute joke if I'm honest, name calling and crafty digs at DM when ever there's a opportunity to do so.

I can understand criticising, but not abusing. He isn't doing this on purpose FFS

For what it's worth, I really believe most of the problems over this issue stem from some of what has been expressed on DL's thread, the club drip feeds information, DMC tells us sweet FA and unfortunately too many people fill in their own gaps and there are obviously stories to be told that might have strengthened his standing with the fans in this difficult time but the fans are told nothing at all.

Welcome to OTIB! enough 'fans' on here love to hate other members, so why should Del get away scott free?..... hating is a big part of modern day society my friend!

Seriously he's a big boy, I don't think he's going to lose any sleep over being superimposed on top of a mr bloody suit.

And addressing everyone as "you people" makes you sound a bit of a dick

Seriously he's a big boy, I don't think he's going to lose any sleep over being superimposed on top of a mr bloody suit.

And addressing everyone as "you people" makes you sound a bit of a dick

Ohh I am sorry. You mindless idiotic mugs!

Better?

For what it's worth, I really believe most of the problems over this issue stem from some of what has been expressed on DL's thread, the club drip feeds information, DMC tells us sweet FA and unfortunately too many people fill in their own gaps and there are obviously stories to be told that might have strengthened his standing with the fans in this difficult time but the fans are told nothing at all.

What do you want Derek to say? To be fair, that's the boards job to come out with information. Del should only concentrate on the football and his players.

Am I the only one who thinks this is pathetic,why are people ridiculing our manager?

He seems a real decent bloke.

Ok,things aren't exactly going well, but our own supporters blatantly taking the piss out of our manager is the lowest thing I've ever seen on here.

Pathetic.

Bandwagon jumpers most of them.

It's a bit of a laugh on here but if anybody takes a cut out down to Ashton Gate then that's to far. It will only be counter productive.

DMC is clearly a man under pressure from some of the supporters and rightly so. We are second from bottom with the best squad we have had in years on paper. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut he could start getting a run of results, he aint going anywhere so we may as well back him in the short term.

People have always used mockery to express their anger and displeasure in all walks of life.

The super "fans" tell everyone else not to boo the players or manager , critisicing the players is also out of bounds on this forum because it may upset the players.

When the fans result to laughing out our manager that is the biggest insult left . When it's gets so bad fans are past the anger stage and result to this it tell us more what fans are thinking than any well thought out essay posted on this site.

Fergie was shaky, narghh... very shaky, in his first 12 months with manure.

Sometimes you just gotta sit up, take a deep breath, a really deep breath and realise that taking the long term view with a short term pain, under this manager, might just add up to a long term beneficial solution.

After very careful consideration across the weekend I am sticking with our gaffer... come rain or shine, for the forseeable future. If it is ok with Steve L it is more than OK with me.

There is more than meets the eye with the current predicament and it most certainly is not simply down to a single man. Hold your breath lads and lasses, keep the faith, stay patient and I mean reallllllyyyyyyy patient and we will have success. Remember the adage, patience is a virtue... the big teams, the truly big teams, are amongst the very few who truly understand what that means and that is the shame of it all.

Why does everyone insist on comparing McInnes to the start of Alex Ferguson's reign? Not everyone who spends the first year of their managerial career at a club being inept turns out to be one of the most successful managers in history. Sometimes, it just happens because they're a bad manager. The only similarity between Ferguson and McInnes is they both come from Scotland.

People have always used mockery to express their anger and displeasure in all walks of life.

The super "fans" tell everyone else not to boo the players or manager , critisicing the players is also out of bounds on this forum because it may upset the players.

When the fans result to laughing out our manager that is the biggest insult left . When it's gets so bad fans are past the anger stage and result to this it tell us more what fans are thinking than any well thought out essay posted on this site.

And similarly, there are a separate group of "fans" who jump down the throats of anyone who dares to express positivity by calling them 'sheep' or exclaiming that they're 'delused' and that McInnes is 'destroying our club' (which is a massive over-reaction even on a forum probe to significant over-reaction) and anyone who can't see it is an 'idiot'

The whole point of a forum like this is that people can post whatever they like, subject to the rules. If people want to start a thread ridiculing McInnes then that is their prerogative. But let's not pretend that those who object to it on grounds of it being childish and counter productive are somehow the "forum police" because such policing goes both ways. Personally I think the people who'll be most amused by those JPEGS are the Gas and Cardiff fans who come on here for a bit of a troll.

Personally I want Del to succeed; not because I like him (despite results i do) or I think he has potential (again, i do) but because he's the man in charge of my club so if he succeeds, Bristol City FC succeed. If he fails we have to pay him off and waste more time and money so how anyone can want him to lose games to get him out the club is beyond me. My sincerest wish is that starting with Leicester we go on a great run and Del is a hero; not because it's good for Del but because it's good for BCFC

As I said before I have no real opinion one way or another about the substance of this thread, it's just the modern world, but please don't make it up boys, it'll weaken whatever moral high ground that you think you have, what utter bollox being spouted re-the gas and cardiff, from Thompson, Atkins, Trollope, Buckle and Mcghee (and all of the other sacked managers in between) were all mercilessly mocked on the gas forum and even their half witted god Hollowhead was subject of a protest after 1 particular home game where fans chanted 'it's time to do the gardening' and so was Jones at cardiff added to their recent history change, if either of these clubs are laughing at us they just as hypocritical as our fans nothing more nothing less.

To me this thread isn't re how good/bad we are,it's people ridiculing our manager with pictures of Mr Blobby etc.

The worst part is, the picture/cartoon was put on here by a member of the Admin?

Beggers belief.

Bill you're probably correct, but the gas and cardiff fans are no different and to suggest they are is wrong, as BS3 said lampooning people publicly in Britain has a history of hundreds of years even beyond Punch magazine, do you remember spitting image?.

Am I the only one who thinks this is pathetic,why are people ridiculing our manager?

He seems a real decent bloke.

Ok,things aren't exactly going well, but our own supporters blatantly taking the piss out of our manager is the lowest thing I've ever seen on here.

Pathetic.

No doubt there will be more stuff like this until another bandwagon comes along for them to jump on

Bill you're probably correct, but the gas and cardiff fans are no different and to suggest they are is wrong, as BS3 said lampooning people publicly in Britain has a history of hundreds of years even beyond Punch magazine, do you remember spitting image?.

Yes, of course :) but I didn't think WE did it to our own. People can slaughter the manager if they think tactics are wrong etc etc.

That's what the forum is about, but there's a line surely,personal attacks and ridicule oversteps that line imo.

To me this thread isn't re how good/bad we are,it's people ridiculing our manager with pictures of Mr Blobby etc.

The worst part is, the picture/cartoon was put on here by a member of the Admin?

Beggers belief.

Not mine but it was seen elsewhere not just forums, facebook, twitter and it was coming this way regardless of admin posting it and a laugh in the face of adversity, this type of stuff appears everywhere even in fanzines.

The picture is harmeless fun over a word used in his interview and there could be far worse pictures done out there by people

and i've seen past city manager get far worse YES even pulis, even the great Alan dicks people went around wearing ''DICKS OUT'' and ''I AM AN ALAN DICKS HATER'' badges some people try and laugh in the face of adversity.

In another way as said ''I was on the border line of wanting him sacked, now I really hope he gets the chance to stay and ram all this shite back down some people's throats'' If this is the case then would it not have been a great motivational tool and the picture would have done a job? i'd love him to come back ram all this shite back down some people's throats but do you believe he can?

If you don't like the thread or picture then report it and leave it with the team to deal with and let them kick my butt ;)

Archived