IGNORED

Derek Mcinnes Will Be Not Sacked

Red_30

We all need to wake up and remember what was released in the press in december. The club can't afford to sack him. It would have happened already if this wasn't the case. Surely there was more reason when we were bottom to sack him. Or on that drastic run of no win at home.

I'm usually an optimist. But this is obvious. Forget all the polls etc.

HE WILL NOT BE SACKED.

It's hard and it keeps being said but we just need to get behind the club and the manager.

We all need to wake up and remember what was released in the press in december. The club can't afford to sack him. It would have happened already if this wasn't the case. Surely there was more reason when we were bottom to sack him. Or on that drastic run of no win at home.

HE WILL NOT BE SACKED.

It's hard and it keeps being said but we just need to get behind the club and the manager.

I think you are confusing an announcement of record debt with not being able to afford to sack him, there will come a point believe me where the board will not be able to afford not to sack him, because football boards of directors (apart from misguided fools who run our cup opponents on saturday) are not that brave or stupid.

• Admin

I wonder whether too much has been built around DMc, with regards to the youth set up and his back room staff to get rid of him?

He has had a big say in major changes in both areas, and believe this may be what saves him if things don't improve

I wonder whether too much has been built around DMc, with regards to the youth set up and his back room staff to get rid of him?

He has had a big say in major changes in both areas, and believe this may be what saves him if things don't improve

Have to agree, he's moulded the club and all the staff are his.

I think the board will not even act when we're relegated, they'll hope we do a Southamton or Norwich.

i'm sorry that is a non argument, because if the backroom staff don't like it, they know where the door is and I suspect what he has set up won't need professor Stephen Hawking to understand.

There was a thread just the other day on here about the financial implications of sacking him.

And it looked to me that the cheap option by quite some distance I must add was to sack him rather than incure the financial losses associated with relegation.

That of coarse does not mean that should he go and someone come in, that we would stave off relegation anyway, but sticking rather than twisting in this case looks a bad idea.

The club can't afford to sack him.

Can the club afford to be relegated?

I think not - the cost of sacking McInnes will be less painful the the cost of relegation. If they don't sack him, we WILL be relegated, of that I'm sure.

If we are relegated, then we can look forward to another decade at least in the wilderness of the lower leagues, particularly if McInnes remains in charge. If that happens, Lansdown must carry the can for our demise and increased debt.

If the board are serious about the youth redev (appeared to be fine anyway, given the amount coming through, before Del's tinkering) then it shouldnt matter a jot if he is here or not. It doesnt elsewhere So how are we 'special'?

You are joking. The Academy is a completely different place with a route for the youngsters to progress if they're good enough. There is no way Wes Burns would have been on the bench on Saturday under GJ or Millen. DM has made mistakes but you've got to give him credit in this area.

You are joking. The Academy is a completely different place with a route for the youngsters to progress if they're good enough. There is no way Wes Burns would have been on the bench on Saturday under GJ or Millen. DM has made mistakes but you've got to give him credit in this area.

Maybe, he has worked hard absolutely no doubt about it and is giving them a chance on the bench and that is commendable and long over due at BCFC for years now, but as they say 'the proof of the pudding' and all that, as I have said on various threads the changes to the academy although looking as though they are going in the right direction are pretty much unquantifiable at the moment.

Purely because neither of them, yes even maligned Milly, would have got themselves into a mess whereby due to loans expiring, injuries and not recruiting properly, they were down to bare bones. Delighted to see young Wes involved but lets not kid ourselves here!!!

We live in a very messed-up world when people who are totally inept at their jobs should receive compensation when they're dismissed. Sacking Del should, in a just world, cost no more than the paper that Lansdown types the letter on.

By definition, isn't that what contracts prevent?

I for one am glad I live in a country where job security means something, I had the opportunity to emigrate to the States when I was younger whilst backpacking.

It was for that and their healthcare system I refused.

To be honest, if we lose and play badly against Leicester and enough fans get on the managers/boards back after the game, which i'm sure will happen, then he'll be picking up his P45 on his way home, of that i can assure you.

You know what to do ladies and gentleman.

Why should we believe what you say?

BS everybody, of that I can assure you.

By definition, isn't that what contracts prevent?

I for one am glad I live in a country where job security means something, I had the opportunity to emigrate to the States when I was younger whilst backpacking.

It was for that and their healthcare system I refused.

I understand why you should get a pay-off for being made redundant, but sacked? I mean, if I was employed to design a cereal box (this is a strange example, granted) by a certain date, and come that date I said to my employer, 'Nope, I've not done it. In fact, I've not even started it', I would expect to be sacked without a cent of compensation. By the same token, when a football manager is given a remit/target and he fails miserably to achieve it, he should be booted out with no pay-off

HE WILL NOT BE SACKED.

I'm sorry but how can you expect a fan to back a manager they have no faith in, it just isn't going to happen, even if we can't afford to replace him.

The only way my faith will be restored in our manager is if he can actually start being consistent in his team choice, generate some fight in our players and stop us leaking goals game in game out.

Archived