IGNORED

Are Our Questions Being Answered?

ciderbeans

out of the blue we look to be signing feltcher an attacking midfield/forward playmaker, looking to sign danns, a combatative attacking midfield playmaker, looking to sign numerous defenders. For some reason its getting me excited. I'm sure I'm getting way over my head but its nice to know were at least trying to address things.

possible transfers line-up so far....

...............................................................Heaton............................................................

Dunk.....................Wotton.....................................Bates...........................Cunningham

..............................Skuse................................ Danns..................................................

Anderson.....................................................................................................Davies......

...........................................,Feltcher...........................................................................

......................................................................Baldock.....................................................

Gherkin

Burns

Ajala

Elliot

Taylor

Wilson

Hasn't Danns gone back to Leicester now? I can't see them sending him back to us unless we're willing to buy and I'm not sure we'd be able to pay what they'd ask.

The other problem is that even if we managed that line up how long would McInnes keep it that way before he'd decided that Stead should play instead of Baldock or that Fontaine should play etc

This is kind of why I want Del out, he may be able to draw players in but he doesn't make the most out of them.

Archived