IGNORED

World Xi

JM91

I know not city related but lets face it anything city related seems to just end the same was. has everyone seen the World XI for 2012?

If not see it here:

• Iker Casillas (Real Madrid)
  • Dani Alves (Barcelona)
  • Gerard Pique (Barcelona)
  • Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
  • Marcelo (Real Madrid)
  • Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)
  • Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid)
  • Xavi (Barcelona)
  • Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
  • Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid)
  • Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

Undoubtedly a great team, but 11 players from La Liga? does anyone here make an effort to watch la liga? honest to god with the exception of Italian football it must be the most boring version of the game I've ever seen.

I know not city related but lets face it anything city related seems to just end the same was. has everyone seen the World XI for 2012?

If not see it here:

• Iker Casillas (Real Madrid)

• Dani Alves (Barcelona)

• Gerard Pique (Barcelona)

• Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)

• Marcelo (Real Madrid)

• Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)

• Xabi Alonso (Real Madrid)

• Xavi (Barcelona)

• Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)

• Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid)

• Lionel Messi (Barcelona)

Undoubtedly a great team, but 11 players from La Liga? does anyone here make an effort to watch la liga? honest to god with the exception of Italian football it must be the most boring version of the game I've ever seen.

Watch it every week,best football on the planet.

Best football going the quality of footy is fantastic, a league of teams playing like Swansea. Yesterday's game between them and Arsenal is the closest you'd get to Spanish football (hurts saying that)

Looking at the team, I'm not sure who you can take out of that team to improve it, literally the best players in the positions going.

Not sure how that 11 can be improve.

David Villa, RVP, Ashley Cole would no doubt be close but wouldn't drop any of them.

Best football going the quality of footy is fantastic, a league of teams playing like Swansea. Yesterday's game between them and Arsenal is the closest you'd get to Spanish football (hurts saying that)

Looking at the team, I'm not sure who you can take out of that team to improve it, literally the best players in the positions going.

Not sure how that 11 can be improve.

David Villa, RVP, Ashley Cole would no doubt be close but wouldn't drop any of them.

Doing a world 11 without using those players chosen.

Manuel Neuer

Phillip Lahm

Thiago Silva

Mats Hummels

Ashley Cole

Sven Bender

Sebastian Sweinsteiger

Yaya Toure

Arjen Robben

Didier Drogba

David Silva

That's just off the top of the head as to who stood out for me last year.

Yeah of course their 10th best team only beat our 2nd best team of last season 5-3 on aggregate, says it all really.

yeah which was in the cup. lower league teams have beaten top teams in the fa cup so i take it that means they are better than the higher league teams

Its not as good as people make it out to be. people say its great because of the top 3 teams, but take them out and it aint all that

You should say take there top 10 out!

4 of there teams in the last 16 of Europe,3of the 4 semi finalists in last years Europa cup.................

European champions,World Cup holders, yeah your right,very over rated league ;)

yeah which was in the cup. lower league teams have beaten top teams in the fa cup so i take it that means they are better than the higher league teams

Of course it was a cup, but over two legs, outclassed

Likewise Athetlico Madrid dismantling Chelsea in Super Cup Final

It's not just the defeats, but the way two of this countries best team getting torn to pieces

Look at the past few seasons. The team finishing 3rd are usually around 30 points behind the top 2.

It's great football to watch but the gulf is too big. Bit like the Scottish league

Yeah and just look at last season nearly 20 points between 2nd and 3rd in the prem

Takes more than one great game.

He scored 28 goals in Milan 2011/12 and now he has already scored 18 in France

He scored 52 goals last year for Milan, Sweden and PSG. He scored the best goal in European championship (won a prize). He scored 4 against England. He nearly alone lead Sweden to a draw in Germany 4-4 when Sweden where 4-0 down...

Ok no Messi, but surely more than one game :surrender:

Doing a world 11 without using those players chosen.

Manuel Neuer

Phillip Lahm

Thiago Silva

Mats Hummels

Ashley Cole

Sven Bender

Sebastian Sweinsteiger

Yaya Toure

Arjen Robben

Didier Drogba

David Silva

That's just off the top of the head as to who stood out for me last year.

Now that is a world class squad, although I would swap Silva for Nasri,

Archived