IGNORED

Kieran Dyer

Bubble

just the player we don't need.. big wages.. won't play and probably won't be good enough

Sounds like he'd fit right in.

Other than the "probably won't be good enough" which makes him sound better than what we have at the moment.

Sounds like he'd fit right in.

Other than the "probably won't be good enough" which makes him sound better than what we have at the moment.

He would be an expert bench and treatment table warmer

Sign him up. Not on pay as you play though, he's better thn that!

I'm sure he won't be in a position to hold out for big money with the amount of his career he's missed, (some Gash donkey is responsible for a chunk of his missing career when he got taken out at Whorefield playing for West 'Am) but even on a pay as you play I wouldn't want him.

I rememebr being out in Ipswich one evening in a bar when the doors burst open about 10 guys walked in and formed a passage way and then started chanting "Dyer, Dyer, Dyer" as he walked into the bar, shaded and blinged right up and threw a handful of money in the air. Seemed liek a really nice guy genuine sort and a man of the people ;-)

Forsight from QPR's point of view;

According to the newsflash he signed a contract that gave QPR a release clause if he didn't play a certain number of games. Did they sign him last January and it was the same deal we had on DJ? or did they get him in August?

If it's the former, they've basically not offered him a new contract and this release nonesense is just filling up print

If it's the latter, good idea, must have been on a lot to accept being released from contract if he didn't make a certain number of games.

edit: he signed before last season so it was just the same deal as DJ ignore all of the above in my post!

Nah I know where your going with that, but its not his fault he is inbred and has a learning disability.

Dyer has been stealing a living for about 10 years

It's not exactly stealing is it, if people stick a contract in his face, they offer him the amount they think he is worth. Really good player when he was fit, just been really unlucky with injuries.

I rememebr being out in Ipswich one evening in a bar when the doors burst open about 10 guys walked in and formed a passage way and then started chanting "Dyer, Dyer, Dyer" as he walked into the bar, shaded and blinged right up and threw a handful of money in the air. Seemed liek a really nice guy genuine sort and a man of the people ;-)

I was on a stag weekend in Newcastle a few years back when he was playing up there. I was at the bar in this club, which was pretty empty, with a mate who is a massive Newcastle fan and looked over to see Dyer stood next to me. My mate offered him a drink, tried to say hi etc. and the ***** just looked at us like we were something he had stepped in. Proper ******. I would seriously consider not going to games if he ever pulled on the red shirt just so i could be certain my money wasnt going in his pocket so he could go out and treat other fans the same way.

I was on a stag weekend in Newcastle a few years back when he was playing up there. I was at the bar in this club, which was pretty empty, with a mate who is a massive Newcastle fan and looked over to see Dyer stood next to me. My mate offered him a drink, tried to say hi etc. and the ***** just looked at us like we were something he had stepped in. Proper ******. I would seriously consider not going to games if he ever pulled on the red shirt just so i could be certain my money wasnt going in his pocket so he could go out and treat other fans the same way.

A ready made best friend for Morris Marina.

Archived