IGNORED

Untitled

Esmond Million's Bung

Obscene, I really wish football fans could get themselves more organised and boycott matches until prices come down. foreign owners and fat cats are relying on our amazing loyalty to our clubs. I love City and I am reasonably well off but I wouldn't pay that on principle, absolutely disgusting and the price at Leeds is disgusting as well.

Arsenal rarely looks full, I think some people stump up for the season tickets but then don't go to the matches, even crazier!

There are a lot of people who go halves on season tickets, it's the only way they can afford to do it. Personally I wouldn't bother if my team were charging that, I wouldn't even pay half of that to watch a game of footie, especially when you can watch most on the telly, and the rest on the internet.

£62 to watch Arsenal vs Man City

£25 to watch Bristol City vs Leicester

£34 to watch Leeds vs Bristol City

In all honesty I think Arsenal vs Man City would be better value than our two games put together. It's still extortionate but you're essentially paying the same price for one top flight match between two of the top four teams as you would for two mediocre Championship matches, when you look at it that way it doesn't seem so crazy, that or it makes the prices to watch the shit we do seem massively overpriced.

im going to this game, mate has a season ticket at man city and he ask me if i would go to an away game with him so i was like yeah, he goes which game i looked at the fixtures and said arsenal, then when he got them he was like you owe me 62 pound, i was like what the ****! bristol city on the saturday, arsenal vs man city on the sunday great weekend, but really expensive!

One more thing. Read online:

Arsenal-Man City? £62. Bayern-Dortmund, you could watch for 25 euros. Munich is not a poor area, these teams aren't exactly poor ones. Nuff said.

Better example yet really...how come the Germans can do it and this country can't? Even BSP clubs whose season tickets are more expensive than Bayern- dunno if it's true but I read it somewhere.

http://bundesligafootball.co.uk/2012/05/bundesliga-ticket-prices/

One more thing. Read online:

Arsenal-Man City? £62. Bayern-Dortmund, you could watch for 25 euros. Munich is not a poor area, these teams aren't exactly poor ones. Nuff said.

Better example yet really...how come the Germans can do it and this country can't? Even BSP clubs whose season tickets are more expensive than Bayern- dunno if it's true but I read it somewhere.

http://bundesligafootball.co.uk/2012/05/bundesliga-ticket-prices/

Maybe the Germans don't pay insane wages to third-rate players?

Archived