IGNORED

Flint From Swindon.

STOCKWOOD RED

Swindon had one of the best defences in L1 last season as well. Only 15 goals conceded at home all season - imagine that!

We nearly conceeded that in the 11 games we won this season (13)

We had conceeded 16 by the 30th September

Only to concede 15 goals is remarkable in any division but that's down to the unit of the back 4/5/6 - Birmingham fans banged on about Johnson and Dann 2/3 years ago, they weren't premiership quality, they performed well together infront of a solid keeper

Based on the anecdotal level that such compo takes, I doubt it owuld be an issue. I'm sure I have heard of compo for similar moves being five figures....

Wasn't Alberts compo 150k?

I just don't think the club will be spending anything on transfer fees given the size of the wage bill and the amount our losses are,

There will be plenty of free agents around anyway,

It's going to be an intresting summer

I just don't think the club will be spending anything on transfer fees given the size of the wage bill and the amount our losses are,

There will be plenty of free transfers, no doubt.

But if we receive £1 million for Albert/Davies/Cunningham for example, then that would be a 'game-changer' in terms of our spending power.

Pretty sure it was around double that (300k), plus a sell on clause.

As for Flint, dominating and has passion, 2 of the things that our current CBKs lack in abundance.

Go get him KB/SO'D

I expect Aden Flint's head could be turned. I imagine he's not a massive earner and that's why we've offered him new terms. He's alright can be a bit frightening on the ball, got sent off a couple of times which left him out of the side for a while. He can score too.

To fend off the attention of Bristol City I shall simply repeat the following...

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

I expect Aden Flint's head could be turned. I imagine he's not a massive earner and that's why we've offered him new terms. He's alright can be a bit frightening on the ball, got sent off a couple of times which left him out of the side for a while. He can score too.

To fend off the attention of Bristol City I shall simply repeat the following...

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Matt Heywood

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

Grant Smith

SHAUN TAYLOR !!!!!

I'm sure that our Keith will have a dossier already prepared for young Flint if he's a decent prospect. Think we might see some interesting names in the frame this summer - most of whom are not currently on the radar for the majority of us. Love all the pointless speculation, and passionate debate, though - it just wouldnt be OTIB without it!

was at the county ground for swindle vs oldham this season and saw him again on monday night in the play offs. been saying to the swindle supporting mate of mine he was decent. would be very happy with this sort of signing.

Archived