IGNORED

Cardif Away?

bcfcsouth

It's Cardiff not a warzone, football has changed.

Thought the police might be on over kill as it's the first time in a long while that we can go on the train, and was wondering what time to get a train, that's all. Wasn't suggesting it was a war zone, very much looking forward to it.

It's Cardiff not a warzone, football has changed.

I know there are the odd incidents but being a City fan who lives in Cardiff I still remember going to a match between us and I think it was Brighton at the Millenium stadium and I was head to toe in Bristol City gear included a painted face and giant flag... I got on the bus as I always do to go into the Town Centre and the worst I got was the odd "boooo" from a guy in a Cardiff City top.

The only issue comes when some idiots who aren't interested in football at all tag along looking for trouble.

I know there are the odd incidents but being a City fan who lives in Cardiff I still remember going to a match between us and I think it was Brighton at the Millenium stadium and I was head to toe in Bristol City gear included a painted face and giant flag... I got on the bus as I always do to go into the Town Centre and the worst I got was the odd "boooo" from a guy in a Cardiff City top.

The only issue comes when some idiots who aren't interested in football at all tag along looking for trouble.

Only fighting in Cardiff that day was City fans fighting each other!

Archived