IGNORED

All You City Fans . . .

EastendFanatic

Visited the Del out 'website' and was scrolling through the comments and was interested to spot that no other than our midfield maestro Jody Morris had left a comment. (whether it is actually him is up to you to believe)

Jody Morris : "All you Bristol City fans are meanies :ranting:"

http://delout.com/msg/index.php?entry=0

Make of it what you will, i just thought it was interesting that 'Jody Morris' had potentially visited OTIB and followed banners etc to get to the page and then defend his old pal McInnes whop apparently revived his career.

Personally i'm still undecided on my opinion for Del and Doc, however I really detest Jody Morris and everything about the guy simply based on his attitude and the pay packet he receives for doing less than nothing for our relegation fight.

Considering I know the lad who posted the comment, I know it isn't him.

Surely you're pissed? You cannot be serious. As if anyone would believe it was him, haha. You've made my day and it's only 3 hours and 15 minutes long.

Tool.

At which point did I say i believed it was him? I simply stated it potentially could be him, Nothing more.

Reading through Jody's twitter escapades etc you could see him potentially making his views known.

A Del out website!? Absolutely ridiculous, I'm far from the blokes biggest fan but honestly I'm embarrassed by that rubbish.

I won't be visiting it but its pretty timid stuff to what managers with better records have taken at ashton gate in the past. Mcinnes has been given an easy ride.

Archived