IGNORED

Bristol Football!?

ziderhead2003

I think the only way of getting a bristol club in the top division would be to merge with rovers and get a new ground with them. Dont get me wrong i love city and i would never want that to happen and i'll support them whatever division there in but if you want a good top flight bristol team i think thats the only way it can be done.

I think the only way of getting a bristol club in the top division would be to merge with rovers and get a new ground with them. Dont get me wrong i love city and i would never want that to happen and i'll support them whatever division there in but if you want a good top flight bristol team i think thats the only way it can be done.
But look at Manchester, Liverpool, even Birmingham.

We should be in the first division and if it wasn't for Wilsons tactics we would be

Read the rest of my post and then you wont be telling me to wash my mouth out with soap.
I never said soap I said cider - but seriously would it make any difference ?? The gas are hardly flush with cash, and would a new stadium really help, or would it be a white elephant - a significant number of City fans (including me) live within walking distance of the ground and probably would not go to so many games if it involved a trip to an out of town stadium with having to drive etc. Personally my pre match pub crawl is an essential part of the day.

We have 2 problems in Bristol - General apathy towards football - partly because of the popularity of that poor excuse for a bat fastards sport, rugby

and

we have the classic catch 22 - while we are a small "unfashionable" club in the lower divs, a lot of "football fans" would rather sit and watch manure on sky. If we was in div 1 it would be a start !

Archived