IGNORED

Tommy Doherty

REDOXO

Sunday was one of the worst days of my life.....LET DOWN....oh please that doesnt even begin to describe it.....WE DID NOT HAVE ONE SINGLE SHOT AT GOAL.............The only bright spot on an otherwise turgid disply was Doherty who was three classes above any of the other garbage on display.....and yes it is a racing certainty that he'll be playing somewhere else next season lets face it HE was the only one who even looked like he wanted div 1 football next season mainly because he is the only one who thinks he's capable of it.

So to our latest idiocracy lets keep Burnell, Bell, Peacock who are either past it or not good enough in order to stop young (hungry) players from coming through....and lets get rid of Rougier who has lit the place up since coming here and gets the supporters fired up (alright he's 32 but he had more passion in six games than most of the side show in a season)............

Mr Landsdown has caught Wilsonitas the total inability to see whats in front of him and then act on it.....For god sake lets all get real.... we couldnt get up for the biggest game of the season and didn't find a single decent ball to the strikers all afternoon and the strikers couldn't do anything to make things happen and the one player who might of didn't even get on.........I ask you Goodfellow and not lita we had wingers on the field already??????????.... I had to walk out the ground with my 73 year old father whose been coming from London for 50 years every week say to me "they let me down again ....I'll be 74 soon I cant keep driving down here any more" (and believe me it is getting a bit hairy)....Let down oh yes.....We were rubbish we've been rubbish most of the season and still we come Well let me put it to you Mr Landsdown dont let the buffoon spend anymore of my money because he is simply not going to do it for us......THAT IS WHAT IS IN FRONT OF ME & I WILL ACT ON IT...... FOR GODS SAKE SACK DANNY WILSON AND GIVE A NEW MAN HALF A CHANCE FOR NEXT SEASON if we are struggling in October it may be to late for next season to do it then....

I dont think wilson will go and i dont think Doherty is in a different class- i think fans forget his mediaoke performances at the start of the season.

he has had a very good second half of the season.

Doherty will be very important next season for us but i think he will be gone i am afraid.

In my opnion Miller was the best player on Sunday

It is very difficult to judge a players performance when he never even saw the ball...However we both know that off the ball play is important particularly for a striker but did you think that there back four looked shakey at any time????????I certainly didn't (even though there GK kept dropping the ball)...so lets face it the undoubted lack of anything to work with was a major factor but niether Lee or Christian managed to unsettle them with anything difficult to handle or suprising..... Best player I dont think so deserved to be subbed I dont think so either.....But the chips were down and Doherty in mine and I suspect most peoples oppinion was the best player out there....

Archived