IGNORED

Kelly

SEBC15

Bollo@ks post.....

I hope he succeeds.....I WANT to be wrong. I will give him a chance....I'm just saying, sometimes you can just see if a player will be good enough.....I don't think he has

Bollox response.....

Youve made your decision on one game with a day to meet his new teammates. Yeah good one

In all honesty I thought he and Reid showed the most composure on the ball, really showing Pearson and Skuse how to do it, Pearson was the complete passenger in midfield for me, Kelly's had probably the best work rate on the whole pitch along with Davies as well, will come good from signs today for me!

Kelly did OK. There was one moment first half when he was the only forward option running through, and he'd been defending seconds before that. Will be very fine

I endorse this.

He put in some important tackles at a time when no-one else did and was very energetic in both halves of the pitch. Kelly was the only person in mf who looked like he'd bothered to turn up in the first half.

If we'd left McInnes in place I'd have expected his early promise to turn to shyte, but a decent manager who brings in some handy coaches could turn this lad into something rather good. He's only 22 and still learning.

Archived