IGNORED

Mcfadzean Deal Close

Dynamite Red

Whoopy shite. Honest opinion from a Swindon mate on this bloke, Big cart horse, tries to get his head on the ball if he can get his body there, but no guarantees, usually finds himself out of position being too cavalier trying to win the ball.

Has been shocking playing against Swindon, where a bit of pace and movement shows him up for what he is, and old fashioned plodding carthorse!

So there you have it, should fit in well

I really can't get excited about this particular signing and I hope that supporters don't expect too much from him. It'll take more than his signing to sort out the defensive shambles we have.

A decent coach that can get this lot organised would be a much better signing.

Yep. But McInnes isn't going anywhere. The board have decided that relegation is acceptable.

S O'Driscoll Managed him at crawley so will know all about him, get them both in !

SOD was only at Crawley from May to July so only saw him for a few weeks in pre-season training. Even Nicky Hunt looked good in training.

Has anything been said regarding Feltscher? I'd be surprised if he signs now tbh

Well you might expect O'Driscoll to want to run his eye over him before sending him back - or not.

I have no idea of his suitability, but someone who plays for Switzerland's top side and has 10 international caps, including one against Argentina, does at least superficially sound worthwhile.

Archived