IGNORED

Some Positivity...

Lew-T

Well what a terrible performance that was. However, I thought our two lads Bobby Reid and Wes Burns were brilliant when they came on. Looked sharp, interested and hungry. They also could string passes together which most of our first team struggle to do. Well done lads, here's hoping for a good successful future with Bristol City FC.... We're gonna need it

Agreed, both were excellent and how sad they had to walk off to a chorus of boos being directed at their (mostly) pitiful team mates.

Reid's first pass on arrival was sublime and Burns is lightening quick, well done to both on a grim as hell day.

Did this thread but no one posted. Credit, though game was over when they came on

I agree 100%, BR and WB did play really well, biut the game was over by half-time and their induvidual performances do little to hide the fact that collectivley we were utter shite.

I hate to say it, but I sa no clear positives at all, Pearson was terrible (as usual) and Foster and Fontaine are (like most of the players) just not NPCC standard.

I'd like to see DM leave, but if he stays then make some signings, get rid of the rubbish and play the younger players.

I just don't think DM has the experience, ability and balls to keep us up :(

Archived