IGNORED

Fontaine

harry the red

About 3 yrs ago i seen him down the mall a day after we got beat. He took one look at my city coat, smirked and walked swiftly in the opposite direction. His mrs didnt have a clue what was going on. Nob. End of

I expect he will be out with Morris tonight getting hammered and having a good time.

For all the people booing McInnes and saying he needs to be sacked, if there is a need to protest why not protest Fontaine... McInnes keeps playing him, he doesn't care, the fans don't like him and he's a horrible player.

I honestly think he should be kicked out, no-one backs him but Del and all he does for him is give terrible performances and now he's pretty much laughing at the people who pay his wages.... pathetic!

I indeed saw the aforementioned 'smirk' but it was aimed at some eloquent fellow calling him a '****ing, useless c***'. It wasn't a mocking smile aimed at the Dolman - just at some bloke who has no social graces.

That must have been my boss.

He's a cheeky chappy, he really is.

How? I think you mixed him up for the keeper

First one he let Wood just walk past him. Second goal his lack of awareness lead to the goal as the ball just bounced of him. Third goal he didn't do anything to stop the shot. Gerken was of course the main reason was conceded those 3 goals but Fontaine had his part in all 3 as well. I'm not sure about the 4th goal, too far to see clearly from the East End.

His confidence is shot here and theres no coming back from that. Was booed by many i heard when his name was read out.

Shame really as he's been a great servant for us given the peanuts we paid for him but he's been here far too long and has been a liability all season.

Best for both parties he's made avaliable for transfer with immediate effect.

Although ive never been a big fan of Fonts he will go to another Championship club and find his form again. Cash in now before it's too late.

How? I think you mixed him up for the keeper

For the 1st goal Faultaine made it to easy for Wood to get the ball on his favoured foot take a touch, another touch, pick his spot then shoot. Yeah Gerkin should of done better. The 2nd goal Gerkin missed it then Faultaine did his usual impression of bamby

His confidence is shot here and theres no coming back from that. Was booed by many i heard when his name was read out.

Shame really as he's been a great servant for us given the peanuts we paid for him but he's been here far too long and has been a liability all season.

Best for both parties he's made avaliable for transfer with immediate effect.

Although ive never been a big fan of Fonts he will go to another Championship club and find his form again. Cash in now before it's too late.

Spot on.

Manager too loyal to him. A disaster all season. Hasn't earned a single salary cheque. Must feel great about that. The one thing money can't buy is the satisfaction that you earned it. Fontaine hasn't earned **** this season. Got another manager the sack. F off out of Bristol please - spare us the suck up act for the next manager.

Archived