IGNORED

Paul Anderson

CheddarReds

I watch the players warm up before every game. I particuarly took myself to watch the squad warm up while stood in the rain just before the Watford game. All of the players where putting in good efforts to warm up and look bothered but Paul Anderson.

I thought it might have just been the rain.. I went back against Peterborough and again today to see if his attitudes have changed but no.

I don't think he deserves to play if he doesn't put in the effort to do something simple like that, this might have been a little part of why Del didn't play him earlier in the season.

I watch the players warm up before every game. I particuarly took myself to watch the squad warm up while stood in the rain just before the Watford game. All of the players where putting in good efforts to warm up and look bothered but Paul Anderson.

I thought it might have just been the rain.. I went back against Peterborough and again today to see if his attitudes have changed but no.

I don't think he deserves to play if he doesn't put in the effort to do something simple like that, this might have been a little part of why Del didn't play him earlier in the season.

The limited amount of game time he's been given, the performances he's put in have been sufficient and certainly much better than Pearson, why he didn't start today is beyond me, but I suppose we've come to expect it with mcluless

Many things arent working at the moment.

It amazes me they stick with exactly the same warm up drill every week. Try changing it - cant make things any worse.

And they practice that short fast accurate passing game where half the team try to close the others down - why - they dont do either of those things in matches.

I thought he, Reid and Burns were dreadful today when they came on. Running around trying to win the ball back, passing the ball forwards to other city players, taking on and beating defenders, setting up goalscoring opportunities...

I'm telling you, they'll get nowhere playing like that at this football club.

Spot on.

Archived