IGNORED

Pearson, Mcmanus, Fontaine, And Foster.

Fuber

Wave Cheerios to the Championship guys, you won't be playing in it for a long time. Shambolic, Static, No Drive,; when they got skinned, they turned with the turning circle of a barges and casually dropped back.... Except Foster, at least he tries to make up for it, it's just a shame he gives away the ball too much.

mcmanus, foster, carey, wilson, fontaine, pearson, elliot, kilkenny, bates , marc wilson< 10 first teamers who are awful !!!!!!!! shocking shocking players no drive no quality no nothing they offer nothing atall i would go as far as paying up the contacts thoughs whos still in contract and just re build to much dead wood holting this club from moving on

Its worse than that though - there are 9 players at least who should not be at the club http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/151672-city-the-cosy-club/

mcmanus, foster, carey, wilson, fontaine, pearson, elliot, kilkenny, bates , marc wilson< 10 first teamers who are awful !!!!!!!! shocking shocking players no drive no quality no nothing they offer nothing atall i would go as far as paying up the contacts thoughs whos still in contract and just re build to much dead wood holting this club from moving on

Agree - the club could / should get rid of 9 maybe more players - watch the attention span and effort rise when people see those not performing being shown the door.

Is it Morris's fault he isn't good enough? No. So grow up and move on.

Yes, he must know, so has signed a contract under false pretences. of course, it is the managers fault for offering him the chance.

The bloke has no dignity, should not be taking a wage. I would be to embarrassed to take a job, knowing too well I would look a complete dick when they found out I couldn't do it.

I guess some people have no shame.

Archived