IGNORED

Reid And Burns

CheddarReds

Reid and Kelly absolutely showed Skuse and Pearson how to keep a ball today! That Swivel done by Reid to keep the ball was something else! Reid seems like the sort of player with flair down the middle we've needed for a while if I'm honest, he should replace Pearson next week who I feel is more useless in the centre week by week!

Am I the only one that saw Burns lose the ball numerous times? Don't get me wrong he did well...

No you weren't, but in the circumstances I think that both of the young lads did well. Leicester had backed off, but nobody lets someone get past them and put a cross in with such regularity whether they're 4-0 up or not.

Expectations have to be managed, but they're definitely two that I'd like to see more of.

that 20 yard through ball Reid played through as soon as he came on might have been the best pass I've seen a City player produce this season

It was the best pass by a City player at Ashton Gate for at least a decade. I assume the 20-odd better paid players we've got will have reflected on this at length when they left BS3 in their sports cars.

Both of them did themselves proud today.

Burns has lightening pace and looked very lively.

Reid surely has to be better than the utter rubbish we have in our midfield? I was very impressed with him today. Always wanted the ball and was eager to show what he could do.

Both of them looked very hungry and showed a willingness to fight for this club. Refreshing considering what we are used to seeing.

Archived