IGNORED

Apathy

tiz

First time ever i have left ashton gate before the whistle. Why its bad enough seeing no passion or fight from the players angry etc but never again will i sit and listen to the only chant from fans is sign him up sign him up as a liecester player missed by miles. Our support is as bad and as pathetic as the players and management. Dolman stand your as pathetic as anyone else....... said slaughter me i do not care. As a perfomance today we the dolman stand were more cowatdly than the players

First time ever i have left ashton gate before the whistle. Why its bad enough seeing no passion or fight from the players angry etc but never again will i sit and listen to the only chant from fans is sign him up sign him up as a liecester player missed by miles. Our support is as bad and as pathetic as the players and management. Dolman stand your as pathetic as anyone else....... said slaughter me i do not care. As a perfomance today we the dolman stand were more cowatdly than the players
And by leaving early you typify that support !

We did have " come on you reds" in the dolman A block. Once or twice (not to much to sing about at present especially when even die hard fans are staying away) And we did hear the sign him up chant where we were. But no one around me sang that!

then they're not die hards are they.

I agree but i lost it with that chant. I am proba bly to passionate needed to take time out and cool down. I have no problem with anger irony etc just lost it as that was the level of support. Nothing else just apathy snd irony.

I agree but i lost it with that chant. I am proba bly to passionate needed to take time out and cool down. I have no problem with anger irony etc just lost it as that was the level of support. Nothing else just apathy snd irony.
I understand your frustration. But these are frustating times for us Bcfans. To be honest with our history I think bc fans are one of the most tolerant in the football league

Archived