IGNORED

Micky Mellon?

Coppello

Does anybody else think Micky Mellon might be the next city manager? He's a cheap option, has played for City and has a reasonably decent record in the lower leagues.

He wouldn't be my first choice but I can imagine the board will be interested.

The bit about the lower league sums Mellon up.

We need Championship quality although will not be cheap option.

That said would be happy with Karl Robinson

The bit about the lower league sums Mellon up.

We need Championship quality although will not be cheap option.

That said would be happy with Karl Robinson

If Karl Robinson brought Mick Harford and Ian Wright with him, we could be reasonably confident that the power in the changing room would switch from the players to the management...

Does anybody else think Micky Mellon might be the next city manager? He's a cheap option, has played for City and has a reasonably decent record in the lower leagues.

He wouldn't be my first choice but I can imagine the board will be interested.

NO!!

I think our recent record of appointing lower league, inexperienced managers is all the evidence you need.

We NEED an experience, nasty bastard as our next manager.

If Karl Robinson brought Mick Harford and Ian Wright with him, we could be reasonably confident that the power in the changing room would switch from the players to the management...

Everyone in football is scared of Mick Harford except Duncan Ferguson. What a fight that would be!

He had a big backing from his Chairman at Fleetwood and bought just about whoever he wanted in winning the Conference. Got found out a bit in League 2 after spending considerable amounts of money.

Was sacked allegedly after applying for the Blackpool job after Holloway left and Oyston informed Fleetwood's Chairman.

Anyways you can't have Mellons managing Bristol Titties now can you.

Archived