IGNORED

Mark Bowen!

Habberss

Huge gamble given his lack of experience. Best known for being assistant to Hughes, dunno really seems very left field. Have we learnt nothing from Millen debacle if it's true- which I highly doubt!

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true, this board is clueless and learn nothing!

Just looking here: http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/bristol-city

and Mark Bowen is currently 7/2 favourite to be our next manager!! What the absoloute ****?! What is our link with him and why is he favourite on there? He's managed a sum total of.... 1 game!!

I'd be very unimpressed if this was the best we could do. The following two are Sean O'Driscoll and Mark Robins, I'd be more than happy with O'Driscoll but can anyone clear up the Bowen thing for me?

Heres whats happening......

Everyone at City have been told to put small bets on managers who are not going to get the job. Odds will start to shorten whilst the real choice goes out to 66/1.

Lansdown will then put a cool £1m on that manager

Quids in....£66m will be set as our transfer budget for the new manager

We will shoot up the league

Get promoted next year

Premier League top 6 within 3 years

Trust me....Im in the know

The phrase "Be careful what you wish for" springs to mind. Plenty wanted Del out and whoever gets the job will not please everyone.

Whoever it is though , he has to instill some fight into the players. Yesterday was embarrasing. I can take being second best in terms of ability but not effort.

If the new man can't get these players up for a fight , it will be like giving the kiss of life to a rasher of bacon.

Archived