IGNORED

Gas Fears

sglosbcfc

Quite funny how the dullards are talking about "agent millen" and "agent mcinnes".....they do realise the reason we have used the term "agent" is because they have taken on so many ex city players during their spiral down the leagues over the past few years....t0ssers

Quite funny how the dullards are talking about "agent millen" and "agent mcinnes".....they do realise the reason we have used the term "agent" is because they have taken on so many ex city players during their spiral down the leagues over the past few years....t0ssers

Yes I don't recall Millen or McInnes' association with Rovers, whereas agents Ward, McGhee, Akinde, Phillips etc most certainly did have associations with City.

Wanted to know if their least favourite candidates would match with our favourites and they pretty much do. Warnock and Davies are two of top three for us and top two of bosses the Gas don't want us to get.

wouldn't mind either Warnock or Davies but i think we'll get someone who i've never heard of.

Are you surprised?

We tagged them Gas and they use it as a term of endearment.

Id sooner call them SAGS or THRUSH ...because they're irritating c***s

Archived