IGNORED

Compensation

Red_30

In the quest for a new manager. Do you think the board will want to stump up the compensation for any manager in a job at the moment. My answer- no. Del would have been given a handsome pay off so would the board want to use up more money to get someone else.

I think realistically it WILL be a manager out of a job at the moment. Think the better managers out there are the ones out of a job anyway (Even though that sounds contradictory).

So i still firmly believe they should go and ring SOD tell him we are bigger than Blackpool. Bigger gates bigger fan base bigger 'potential'.

Or failing that Coyle or Davies.

In the quest for a new manager. Do you think the board will want to stump up the compensation for any manager in a job at the moment. My answer- no. Del would have been given a handsome pay off so would the board want to use up more money to get someone else.

I think realistically it WILL be a manager out of a job at the moment. Think the better managers out there are the ones out of a job anyway (Even though that sounds contradictory).

So i still firmly believe they should go and ring SOD tell him we are bigger than Blackpool. Bigger gates bigger fan base bigger 'potential'.

Or failing that Coyle or Davies.

SOD (or anyone else for that matter) will already know that.

Archived