IGNORED

Leicester Fans

Swede

Considering where they are and the players they have at their disposal, I thought their support was pretty ordinary yesterday.

I was expecting them to be giving it large and singing throughout and rubbing our noses in it considering how well we gifted them the points ala Gerken and McManus.

They were pretty quiet yesterday. Maybe they were embarrassed how easy it was for them and were saving their voices for bigger battles in the future?

I was expecting them to make a lot of noise as remember them being a really loud bunch of supporters a season or two back at the Gate, even before the game actually started.

I thought it was quite obvious when they were singing

"We are the right side, we are the right side, we are the right side over here.

"We are the left side, we are the left side, we are the left side over here"

That they couldn't give a **** about the game. Speaking to a Leicester fan who was there yesterday he said there were comments of "I'm bored now, this is embarrassing" around.

Considering where they are and the players they have at their disposal, I thought their support was pretty ordinary yesterday.

I was expecting them to be giving it large and singing throughout and rubbing our noses in it considering how well we gifted them the points ala Gerken and McManus.

There is nothing to get particularly excited about when its so one sided. Maybe they were a little embarrassed to be playing us. (Like I was to be watching.)

Archived