IGNORED

A Message To The Players.... Part 2

harvey

All

Tthere has been some great comments in reply to this post.Here are just a few that really stood out for me

Whoever the new manager is, pull your socks up. If you don't want to work hard for our club then disappear

Very true. last week skusey made a point of speaking with the fans about the performance of his colleagues. he is bound to support his mates ..wouldn't you?

They should take 90% of the blame for mess we are in. Bristol City players hold your head in shame & take the blame like men.

Good reply..who takes the rest of the blame. the manager has set out what he would consider to be a plan that would deal with the opposition. the lack of ability week in and week out lies 100% with the team ...My opinion.

Might as well play youth players where the pro's don't want to perform

It was only when the younger players came in that the team began to show any sort of commitment. says a lot about the pros we have had in place week in week out. however we do need commited pros in the side to help the younger players. have we got anyone to take that role?Skusey maybe not sure at the moment.

What we have is big time charlies and all they care about are there flash cars. When you walk passed the changing rooms it looks like cars which the rich and famous drive not below average footballers!!!!

Totally agree. i would say it goes to show where the priorties of some of these players lie with. whos got the latest number plate. with no consideration to the people who are paying their wages.

If the players could tap into half the passion & pride that us fans show on here, we wouldn't be in the mess that we are now. There isn't a single fan on here who wouldn't love the chance to pull on the mighty red shirt and play for the team that we all love without giving the full 100% commitment, passion & desire that we all demand.

Tottaly agree going back to the commitment of the players. Sorry Mr Skuse not your commtiment in question but its questionable for some of your colleagues

I suppose i could go on for ever but really the point i want to make is. the players really need to begin to ask themselves have they really commited to the cause. Their performances has resulted in a man losing his job. This will not only have an affect on him but his whole family. So think about that when getting the latest BMW or Merc to fill the car park. and if i had anything to say to the incomming ~Manager be ruthless and ditch the dead wood. that will soon send the right message.

Archived