IGNORED

Cm Mag

grebes

• Admin
no i haven't seen it and if i did i wouldn't buy it.I'm sure it would be very expensive,and easy way to make money and wouldn't be very helpful.

plus i dont play cm much anymore.i got bored of it.

Remind me.....so why do you come on here then?

• Admin
do you mean this part of the forum??

well i gave my opinion to the thread.

Oh the bit where despite admitting that you have never seen it and don't know anything about it, you are sure that it is too expensive and contains nothing useful.

That'd be like me saying that I'm sure you have a massive boil on your nose and stink of B.O. despite never having met you in my life.

Got the mag today. It does not just discuss CM4 but CM generally and has a write up and tips on 03/04.

I totally agree about the cost of magazines. I would love to be able to keep buying those mags that give you tips on webdesign etc, but at £5+ don't think so.

Anyhow the game is out tomorrow people :clap:

• Admin
it just seems odd how they decide to bring out a mag now,when the game came out along time ago.

Aren't ignorant people so funny!

CM Magazine has been going strong for almost a year now, they haven't "just decided to bring one out now"!!!

maybe i'll play CM all day nasty wet snow outside... that and i'm all most done with season 1. Lost first league game in March Tranmere away. made FA cup final against West Ham (beat Portsmouth and Charlton only teams above 2nd D I played in cup.) Won LDV (lost first leg of semi's to Burton Albion) lost in League Cup 2nd round to Portsmouth 5-4. Sekai Simpson has made the Center back positon his. Marvin Brown is tearing it up as a winger and Roberts has 30 goals so far up front.

Archived