IGNORED

Twitter

And Its Smith

I know a lot of people hate Twitter but it does have its uses. It's very interesting to note that, to my knowledge, not one player has mentioned anything about the sacking. I would have expected a few "sorry to see the gaffer go, he was a good man" etc etc. Perhaps that tells a story regarding the players' thoughts on him. Or maybe not.

I know a lot of people hate Twitter but it does have its uses. It's very interesting to note that, to my knowledge, not one player has mentioned anything about the sacking. I would have expected a few "sorry to see the gaffer go, he was a good man" etc etc. Perhaps that tells a story regarding the players' thoughts on him. Or maybe not.

i would have thought the players have been told not to say anything on twitter.

i would have thought the players have been told not to say anything on twitter.

This, any messages say your upset or whatever to see the gaffer go may also be taken by the board etc you don't agree with their decision etc, they don't want to land themselves in it

Morris did say yesterday that the club is very strict on what they can post and can't post.

He also said that he really wishes he could play more.

I saw that post this afternoon.

Like has been mentioned and JM said they have been told not to report on Club affairs on Twitter.

So, James Wilson was able to post, "Great, another weekend without football." after he had been left out of the squad to face Hull, I think it was. Stead has also posted some pretty heated tweets when left out in the past.

Would have expected to see some kind of comment from somebody.

Have you ever done anything you weren't allowed to?

I saw that tweet - interesting that he seemed frustrated not to have been playing. Maybe he's not quite as mercenary as we've believed.....

He's been saying he's desperate to play for weeks but not been selected. An error from Del there I think.

Archived