IGNORED

Credit To The Board

Dave Youell

Not the most popular topic I bet, but when you consider it looks like we will be getting a new manager this quickly and the likes of Blackpool and Barnsley are still looking, I think it sends a strong message that we are not messing about.

Del was given a fair amount of time to improve things and this is really the latest they could of waited for the new gaffer as he'll need the time in the window.

Getting someone like SOD who knows the league well will ideally have some targets he'd like on board to help us out of this mess, the board now need to back him with the funds to get the players he needs.

If it happens...I agree.

I'm always one to criticise when I feel the need...but will happily hold my hands up and say well done when its justified.

IF we appoint O'Driscoll today, then fair play to the board.

Good appointment and, it will take time, but hopefully within the next 12 months we will start seeing some DECENT football at the Gate

It seems as though it was always meant to be O'driscoll as the eventual manager of our club.

If ,as has been mentioned he will be allowed to run the club on his terms, then the board must be praised for once.

He will (hopefully) be joining us for all the right footballing reasons and we will now see the academy flourish after years of frustration.

In a nutshell, with his track record, if he can't restructure this club to the potential that it obviously has then i don't think anyone will.

Archived