IGNORED

Tony Doc

Welcome To The Jungle

Yes. I think its important to remember two decent guys have lost their job this weekend.

I wish them well in the future.

Pah! We're still no doubt paying them and will be until a settlement has been reached.

not like man on the street, who gets cock all

There are a lot of comments about Del and Doc (City’s version of Ant and Dec?) being nice chaps which is probably very true. Unfortunately they were pretty hopeless at organising a football team at Championship level.

Along with others, I wish them well and hope they get a job soon…………………………….preferably at one of our relegation rivals.

Always came across well but as is sometimes the problem with Assistant Managers, you have to wonder if he ever challenged McInnes on any of his decisions.

Some of the selections, substitutions and decisions that led to McInnes' sacking were very naive and clearly the wrong thing to do.

It's all well and good having someone you can trust and that understand your way of working but if they are just going to agree with everything you say then that is not always a good thing. On the odd occasion that he did do an interview, this was exactly how it seemed to me.

I maybe completely wrong of course.......

Anyway, seemed a decent bloke, good luck to him, I'm sure he and McInnes will be back in a job sooner rather than later.

Difficult to see how anyone involved in a coaching capacity for the first team could be regarded as doing their job to an acceptable level. Don't know what his remit was, but precious little evidence of a coherent, well-trained side turning out on a Saturday.

I agree. I always thought McInnes did a pretty good job in the transfer & loan market (with a few exceptions eg. Morris) and that the main problems were on the coaching side. So OK, Del was the boss but Tony Doc bears much of the resposibility for this season's failures.

Interesting! What's that based on?

not challenging McInnes I guess, I didn't like the Millen/Wigley Management team but you can always see ether one off the bench shout then talking to each other,

Can't say I remember del and docs doing that much,

Best of luck to both of them tho' great blokes who no doubt will go on to do well back up in scotland just wasn't meant to be here

Yep good luck to him. Sadly, he was part of the problem too.

Expect a few more senior coaches to be packing their kilts into their travel bags and buying National Express tickets to Glasgow very soon too.

Yep. The coaches to Scotland will be full of Scottish coaches. (See what I did there?)

Archived