IGNORED

Can Someone Tell Me What Sod Had To Say?

KeepUpLino

@bcfctweets: SOD: "It's a good fit. I like the way the club has been developed, it has always been well-respected and I think I can be successful."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "Sometimes you have to go with your gut instinct. I'll get all the credit or all the blame, but in this league anything's possible."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "A lot of people concentrate on the outcome rather than the processes. But with the development of Academy and Under-21s, now is time."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "Short-term we have to keep the team in this division."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "My title as Head Coach is where most players seem to be heading. I have the chance to bring my own staff in."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "I have spoken to clubs because I was out of work. But I didn't say 'yes' to anyone else."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "Most important at every football club is the character of the place. There's a lot of talk in football - it's about what you do."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "I know Kyle McFadzean from my short time at Crawley and the changes here won't alter the club's plans."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "It's a good fit. I like the way the club has been developed, it has always been well-respected and I think I can be successful."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "Sometimes you have to go with your gut instinct. I'll get all the credit or all the blame, but in this league anything's possible."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "A lot of people concentrate on the outcome rather than the processes. But with the development of Academy and Under-21s, now is time."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "Short-term we have to keep the team in this division."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "My title as Head Coach is where most players seem to be heading. I have the chance to bring my own staff in."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "I have spoken to clubs because I was out of work. But I didn't say 'yes' to anyone else."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "Most important at every football club is the character of the place. There's a lot of talk in football - it's about what you do."

@bcfctweets: SOD: "I know Kyle McFadzean from my short time at Crawley and the changes here won't alter the club's plans."

Thankyou mate

Archived