IGNORED

A Grand Welcome

Forza Revolution

Jon lansdown and Sean o Driscoll have called for the fans to play there part. I am sure there will be a few returning to the gate for the next home game vs Ipswich so lets show him how passionate and supportive we can be. Where ever you sit in the ground lets vocally get behind the team.

If your reading this and are wondering where to sit then there are a few of us up in h block of the Atyeo every week who give it a good go. Come and join us @forzarevolution or search forza revolution on Facebook.

If I am honest not many but I have been trying to raise awareness of us lads who sit in H of the Atyeo trying to spread atmos around the ground. We have a huge flag up which you may have seen? Come and join us, we need more to spread the noise.

Sorry, didn't make it clear. Are you at the U21 game?

I have a ST in the EE and always look-up to the H block knowing the hard work that has gone in to it... And if I'm honest, it really doesn't look like a lot of fun at the moment. Keep on going, but if the work is in serious vain because of the performances, there's not a lot you can do.

I have a ST in the EE and always look-up to the H block knowing the hard work that has gone in to it... And if I'm honest, it really doesn't look like a lot of fun at the moment. Keep on going, but if the work is in serious vain because of the performances, there's not a lot you can do.
True mate it has been dead recently and performances this season have not helped. I sat in the east end on Saturday as I have done the past few seasons and had a great time. Will keep trying until end of season and see what happens. A few wins and positivity around the place may help. Specially if is to close to call towards the end of the season. Worked for last few games of last year

Archived