IGNORED

We Need 2 Strikers

bcfcchris2016

this is my first form given to you all so i hope u enjoy hearing my words :clap:

Firstly, I know that we allcan not rely on peacock all the time, we need al least two goalscored up front. ok roberts is skilful and a hardman but he does not score. miller is also ok but getting better :Party27: so jamie cureton, mark robins up fronyt with peacock will be terrific. what do u think

Chris Hall www.bcfcchris2003.tk bristolcityboy@hotmail.com please add me :Party12:

Roberts Can Improve And Miller But Where Is That Player Who You Think "He Should #10 Top Goalscorer because he is amazing. Not roberts or the rest. Maybe lita in the future we all shall never know till he develops. I first rosenior would be a striker but now he is at fulham. I think peacock is a player who should not be on his own. i feel he needs a feeder to goals or scoring himself. We can go to the top 6. With 2 city players in the #20 scorer list at least.

Chris Hall www.bcfcchris2003.tk bristolcityboy@hotmail.com

Guest Red_Rat

I think we'd only need a goalscorer til' the end of season(on loan),next year i think Miller can do the goalscoring job with peacock.this year though,who nows if we could get someone like Michael Chopra or another premiership reject on-loan it'd be great.

Gary McCherffrey asa permanent signin though.

well if you get rid of matthews then we've got 5 strikers so you've got space for another striker either robins,cureton,collymore or danny webber from watford they need the money so take your pick

Watford might need the money but we have'nt got it , and why would danny webber even think twice about coming here from watford?? :clap::clap:

Archived