IGNORED

Surfer Flag At Cardiff

Bcfc-Chris

I know there are a lot of threads about Cardiff at the minute- so apologies for that. I mentioned this on the Cardiff train thread, but thought more people would see it if it had its own separate thread.

I saw that Derby brought a surfer to the Gate this year, could we take our flying Scotsman to Cardiff? Would be immense if possible- as Murrays celebration was at Ninian.

I just thought if this could be done it would be class.

Thoughts please.

Apparently the question has been asked, so hopefully it can be done. Up the City.

It was very well recieved by Dave L and Adam B who both seemed to think it would be good idea but dont get your hopes up to much as we need permission from the powers that be at sell out fc.

Fingers crossed me babbers

The deal is folks, you email or pm David lloyd he then is prepared to contact counterparts at cardiff to see if the flag can be surfed, if yes then we will arrange the transport to cardiff of the flag, one suggestion would be on one of the cats coaches or even the man himself scotty murray with the kit on the team coach? but i don't want anyone taking it via the train etc, if cardiff say yes then it could be on

The deal is folks, you email or pm David lloyd he then is prepared to contact counterparts at cardiff to see if the flag can be surfed, if yes then we will arrange the transport to cardiff of the flag, one suggestion would be on one of the cats coaches or even the man himself scotty murray with the kit on the team coach? but i don't want anyone taking it via the train etc, if cardiff say yes then it could be on

Great, thanks for that. Sounds sensible for someone on CATS to take it. You said to email DL but I thought he was at the meeting?

Archived