IGNORED

The O'driscoll Archive

The Exiled Robin

The second of my posts this week on the new boss, I've found a series of previous pieces of writing on O'Driscoll from fans of Doncaster & Forest, plus an excellent general interview with the man himself.

There's plenty to get through but don't let that put you off - read it article by article if it helps! - some of this is quite simply fascinating!

http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/sean-odriscoll-some-background-reading.html?m=1

Wow, some excellent stuff here, Im still working my way through it, but as Im reading it especially the long interview with SOD I can't help thinking what a refreshing change to have a thoughtful and intelligent manager.

He's not going to be everyones cup of tea for sure but it's going to be interesting to see which players take to his methods & which don't.

Interesting and exciting times ahead.... hopefully!

Wow, some excellent stuff here, Im still working my way through it, but as Im reading it especially the long interview with SOD I can't help thinking what a refreshing change to have a thoughtful and intelligent manager.

He's not going to be everyones cup of tea for sure but it's going to be interesting to see which players take to his methods & which don't.

Interesting and exciting times ahead.... hopefully!

Thoughtful and intelligent manager.....just like Coppell then. Lets hope the outcome is different this time!

Archived