IGNORED

Sean O'bristol And The Fabled Clean Sheet

Tall King Blox

that would be a fantastic moral booster as well, might set us up for a bit of a run with the tractor boys next in town

Exactly....two wins in a row!........thats how it starts....then before you know it with Eltons Golden shower to follow you have 3 or 4 on the bounce....

Tis so easy this footy lark innit.....cant see why managers have such hard time working it out ?

This weekend I bet.........Dirty Leeds are on a bit of a low and hopefuly will have ET in their cup reply to tire a little bit more

I was speaking to a Leeds fan at work yesterday and apparently they've been in dreadful form for a few weeks now. I don't know about magicking up a clean sheet but if O'Driscoll can put a bit of confidence and desire into them then Leeds should be beatable.

I think getting that 1st clean sheet will be his first priority. We need wins but we also need our team and in particular our defence to have some confidence, and getting that 1st clean sheet should give them some. If we can come away with a win as well then that'd in credible but I'm thinking we may see a 0-0 on Saturday, followed by a clean sheet win against Ipswich.

I was speaking to a Leeds fan at work yesterday and apparently they've been in dreadful form for a few weeks now. I don't know about magicking up a clean sheet but if O'Driscoll can put a bit of confidence and desire into them then Leeds should be beatable.

Remember the last team in awful form that we played???

Wolves.

narrow win for the City, first time up there in goodness knows how many years, Colin will get the boot shortly thereafter and we will say.... we should have waited... but hang on, without O'Driz we would not have won and Colin would not have got the boot. Tiz a funny old game.

mint...

But Skuse said that they're all giving 100%.

yeah right.

He may well think that jogging back while the bloke he's meant to be tracking runs past him and scores for two weeks on the run is 100%, but he's deluded.

I've seen enough of him and Fontaine to know that they'll only give 100% commitment when it suits them - and it may well suit them now that McInnes has got the boot.

We'll find out saturday, if they're in the side - which I sincerely hope they are not.

Start a thread, then watch it get hijacked, will we ever get a clean sheet this season..etc etc, thank god i dont watch our highlights in my bed ooo eeer

But Skuse said that they're all giving 100%.

yeah right.

He may well think that jogging back while the bloke he's meant to be tracking runs past him and scores for two weeks on the run is 100%, but he's deluded.

I've seen enough of him and Fontaine to know that they'll only give 100% commitment when it suits them - and it may well suit them now that McInnes has got the boot.

We'll find out saturday, if they're in the side - which I sincerely hope they are not.

He (Skuse) is normally a trier but was as poor as the usual suspects on Saturday. I still can't bring myself to drop him behind elliott, pearson, or killkenny. I'd say we'll go with a Anderson-Kelly-Skuse-Reid combo v Leeds, but its been along time since I've managed to pick the same players as the bristol city manager. As for Fontaine, I agree, but in his case we are absolutely better off playing no-one in place of him!.

He (Skuse) is normally a trier but was as poor as the usual suspects on Saturday. I still can't bring myself to drop him behind elliott, pearson, or killkenny. I'd say we'll go with a Anderson-Kelly-Skuse-Reid combo v Leeds, but its been along time since I've managed to pick the same players as the bristol city manager. As for Fontaine, I agree, but in his case we are absolutely better off playing no-one in place of him!.

Same carp, you aint the boss, i aint the boss, none of us are the boss, wait till saturday and then have a rant, let's get the downward spiral going then, untill then be patient and see what the new guy delivers as in selection and formation, he's new,

Archived