IGNORED

Bristol Is A Sh*thole...i Wanna Go Home...

The hand of RO'D

OnePoll asked people in 20 cities to rate their community according to what was good about it.

It just means of the 20 cities surveyed, we were the most deluded.

The survey comes in the same week that the city's residents were shamed for washing their hands less often than anyone else in the UK.

Any 'outsiders' reading this are just going to think, 'Those Bristol lot are weird, think they live in a better place than everyone else and don't even wash their hands.'

All that aside, I love living in Bristol (Well, technically a suburb just off Bristol) due to the nightlife and easy access to places, but I love going for weekends away and have seen so many places where I would happily move to.

Where's our sheep molesting friends from Cardiff? Sure they'll be horrified that their supposedly amazing city doesn't even make the top 10

Bristol has been hailed as the best English city in which to live, after a survey of 5,000 people.

Clue is in the article...

Much prefere the South East, but Bristol ain't a bad place. It's just a shame nothing gets done.

If Bristol could sort its transport and amenities I don't think you'd find a finer location. A major city with old rural England just minutes away in any direction (well maybe not West).

Absolutely on the ball. Bristol is a great city - I spent most of my working life scheming to get transferred here, eventually successfully :)

However the public transport is the worst of any major city in Europe - FACT. :grr:

Absolutely on the ball. Bristol is a great city - I spent most of my working life scheming to get transferred here, eventually successfully :)

However the public transport is the worst of any major city in Europe - FACT. :grr:

The football, rugby and cricket aren't too hot, either :(

I like Bristol.

Your sports teams are shit though, I don't like the inequality and the lack of arena is pretty poor. Also, I always, always, always get stuck in traffic.

Also, Bristol has too many of these idiots.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231431/Has-respect-Disgraceful-moment-man-dressed-devil-gatecrashed-Remembrance-Day-service-skateboard.html

I like Bristol.

Your sports teams are shit though, I don't like the inequality and the lack of arena is pretty poor. Also, I always, always, always get stuck in traffic.

Also, Bristol has too many of these idiots.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231431/Has-respect-Disgraceful-moment-man-dressed-devil-gatecrashed-Remembrance-Day-service-skateboard.html

Wouldn't argue with that. The People's Republic of Stokes Croft is as big a bunch of tossers as you'll see outside the Highland Games.

Mind you, putting up a video on their website is a good way for the Daily Fail to encourage him and people like him. Maybe the headline should have been "Hooray for the Pinkshirts!"...

Archived