IGNORED

East End Meeting Thursday 17Th (Tomorrow)

Dave L

HI All

Just a reminder that myself and Adam Baker will be meeting anybody from the East End who would like to get together to discuss any issues relating to the stand. It gives us the opportunity to hear clearly from fans and together come up with a plan that will suit everybody. For those who believe that we don't listen, tomorrow gives you the opportunity to come along and have your say.

The meeting was originally planned for Bar BS3, but as that's closed at the moment, it will now be at Harry's Bar at AG (entrance at the Atyeo end of the Dolman). There will also be a meeting of the Supporters Club and Trust that evening, and anybody who comes along is welcome to stay for that.

We'll start at 7.30pm on Thursday 17th and hopefully not go on for much more than an hour.

Dave

HI All

Just a reminder that myself and Adam Baker will be meeting anybody from the East End who would like to get together to discuss any issues relating to the stand. It gives us the opportunity to hear clearly from fans and together come up with a plan that will suit everybody. For those who believe that we don't listen, tomorrow gives you the opportunity to come along and have your say.

The meeting was originally planned for Bar BS3, but as that's closed at the moment, it will now be at Harry's Bar at AG (entrance at the Atyeo end of the Dolman). There will also be a meeting of the Supporters Club and Trust that evening, and anybody who comes along is welcome to stay for that.

We'll start at 7.30pm on Thursday 17th and hopefully not go on for much more than an hour.

Dave

Pwoper Nawty boys from da East End a Londan...or east end at AG???

Is this just for season ticket holders or can anyone come. I am a new east ender a recent convert from the dolman. Just want to turn up even if its to show support.

I would think having attended similar my self that anyone would be welcome to the EE meeting ( As long as there is room )

Archived