IGNORED

No Mr Ferguson..................

BCAGFC

Spent the eve with a mate who is a Planning consultant, who cant velive whats been gooing on in Bristol with old red trousers supporting one supermarket on a high st and not another and when you consider the one on Glos rd will be up against more retailers in the same strain as them, compared to north st, he has had many meetings with Red trousers over building during his time and said in each case he has always wanted to hit him by half way through haha

Spent the eve with a mate who is a Planning consultant, who cant velive whats been gooing on in Bristol with old red trousers supporting one supermarket on a high st and not another and when you consider the one on Glos rd will be up against more retailers in the same strain as them, compared to north st, he has had many meetings with Red trousers over building during his time and said in each case he has always wanted to hit him by half way through haha
The simple answer is that all Red Trousers was concerned with regards Sainsburys in Ashton, was the effect on HIS business in north street.

Haven't the Football League stated that since MK Dons if a current team move out of their city and become a different side then they have to go into non-league to do so? I know they're heading that way anyway but if they're heading to South Glos. they should be kicked out surely ;)

The simple answer is that all Red Trousers was concerned with regards Sainsburys in Ashton, was the effect on HIS business in north street.

That's true is it? You know that for a fact, do you?

Maybe the guy does actually have some principles, and maybe he simply disagrees with what has been proposed. That is his right. Why must it always be suggested that there is some dark agenda underpinning this? I know a lot of people around Bedminster who oppose the Sainsbury's development in Ashton, and none of them own local businesses. Give the bloke a break.

That's true is it? You know that for a fact, do you?

Maybe the guy does actually have some principles, and maybe he simply disagrees with what has been proposed. That is his right. Why must it always be suggested that there is some dark agenda underpinning this? I know a lot of people around Bedminster who oppose the Sainsbury's development in Ashton, and none of them own local businesses. Give the bloke a break.

And the business of Gloucester Road?

What's the difference?

Old red trousers did tweet the following last night @GeorgeFergusonx: @seanbeynon Thanks Sean. Now to work with #BCFC & Community to resolve stadium issue. Vitally important we get both #Bristol clubs sorted. Read into that what you will

I noticed this not sure what it's about though.

Old red trousers did tweet the following last night@GeorgeFergusonx: @seanbeynon Thanks Sean. Now to work with #BCFC & Community to resolve stadium issue. Vitally important we get both #Bristol clubs sorted.Read into that what you will

I was lead to belive there is nothing he can do about it now anyway. All down to the inspectors report is it not?

I'm sure that George Ferguson can see the rise in trade he has in TobFac on a match day, and other establishments - not just pubs. Cafes, newsagents, restaurants, chip shops, bakeries. I also heard that in other areas where a new supermarket has been built there has been a general rise in trade in the area of the smaller shops.

Archived