IGNORED

Let It Snow

CotswoldRed

I've been browsing some Leeds forums and they seem extremely confident that the game will be on, and suggest that there hasn't been a game postponed at Elland Road since the mid 90s.

Will be fantastic for City to go up there and get a result, but could be a tricky journey for those that are travelling. Looking forward to the two home games in the space of a week after that (Watford and Ipswich)-we really should be looking at least 4 points from the two home games if we want to give ourselves a chance of staying up.Let's hope the new-manager syndrome works for us initially, and after that SOD gets us playing some organised, effective football.

Good chance we might cling on for a draw.

er, why? We got the same shite players in defence to pick from as last week, only not quite as much to choose from!

Remember he is a football coach not a bloody miracle working with some heavenly gift!

Always bear in mind, You Cant Polish a Turd!!!!!!!!

Well I'm currently sitting in my office in The Frozen North and can tell you that while its very snowy and white, the main roads are absolutely fine and I'm pretty sure the game will be on. It is supposed to start snowing at tea time though and not stop till Monday so we'll have to see. As it stands I'd be amazed if it's called off

Well I'm currently sitting in my office in The Frozen North and can tell you that while its very snowy and white, the main roads are absolutely fine and I'm pretty sure the game will be on. It is supposed to start snowing at tea time though and not stop till Monday so we'll have to see. As it stands I'd be amazed if it's called off

Not grim enough yet, then? Snow warnings for Yorkshire this evening and tomorrow.

Not grim enough yet, then? Snow warnings for Yorkshire this evening and tomorrow.

Snowing a little bit in Barnsley at the mo. I think the heaviest snow is for overnight so it probably comes down to how committed Leeds are to making sure the game is on

PS it's always grim in Barnsley!

Less than three miles from the ground here. It's snowing lightly, but main roads are fine.

The team will already be up north, no doubt. As said above I'll be surprised if it's off unless something happens overnight that hasn't been forecast.

Archived