IGNORED

Craig Dawson

ciderbeans

i have not heard O'D say he will not go for loanees.. far more likely to my mind given the short time left in the window and we are severely short at the back... like a stuck needle that comment.

Read his interview on the website. He might have to go for one or two, but going forward he won't be adopting a quick fix mentality I doubt.

Because to him, he is a professional footballer not getting any game time. It doesn't matter if we are a team bottom of the league or at the top, it is simply a loan deal to get game time which is something we can definately provide. And I believe we have the wage budget to get him. He's not a big headed lad having come from a small background and he hasn't played much since moving to WBA. In fact he's probably played more for England u21's. I think he would be more than happy to come here. Besides, if he is being touted for a loan move to our league, there is no harm in enquiring

Because to him, he is a professional footballer not getting any game time. It doesn't matter if we are a team bottom of the league or at the top, it is simply a loan deal to get game time which is something we can definately provide. And I believe we have the wage budget to get him. He's not a big headed lad having come from a small background and he hasn't played much since moving to WBA. In fact he's probably played more for England u21's. I think he would be more than happy to come here. Besides, if he is being touted for a loan move to our league, there is no harm in enquiring

I don't think he minds not getting game time, look how much money he's on a week. Do you think he really cares!!! I don't, footballers don't play for a team anymore. They play for money!

Archived