IGNORED

Two Massive Games Ahead At Home!

Danny P

These are the games that are going to matter if we want to stay up, time for the board to drop the potd prices and fill the ground. Lets try and get full houses behind the boys and be that 12th man again. Advertise it well and it will work, 2 games for £20-30 or something could attract fans who haven't gone simply because they can't afford it.

These are the games that are going to matter if we want to stay up, time for the board to drop the potd prices and fill the ground. Lets try and get full houses behind the boys and be that 12th man again. Advertise it well and it will work, 2 games for £20-30 or something could attract fans who haven't gone simply because they can't afford it.

Definatly... If we can win the next 2 games it gets us on a bit of a run which we could certainly use!

Not sure about the 2 games idea, purely because for someone like me (student in Manchester) I can't be around for 2 games... I really want to come to the game next sat but unless ticket prices are dropped don't think i'll be able to. Ticket price drops have certainly helped us in the past (coventry last season i came to) so hopefully the club will do it again this time!

Definatly... If we can win the next 2 games it gets us on a bit of a run which we could certainly use!

Not sure about the 2 games idea, purely because for someone like me (student in Manchester) I can't be around for 2 games... I really want to come to the game next sat but unless ticket prices are dropped don't think i'll be able to. Ticket price drops have certainly helped us in the past (coventry last season i came to) so hopefully the club will do it again this time!

Just an idea or just make prices £10-15 each game. Hopefully Dave L can have a word if he reads this just in case the club don't bother. I'm a season ticket holder and would rather see the ground full cheap than not, I've said it before in another thread but doing this can only work in our favour

Totally agree. I'm a season ticket holder but i fully support getting the ground full by lowering the prices. Quite simply our season depends on these two games. I'd make it a tenner for adults and free for under 16s or 15 quid for both games if paid in advance. We need to get around 16,000 in the Gate for each match - it will give the players and SOD a real lift....

Were doomed. provide free white flags for the next game, or towels to throw on the pitch.

On a serious note we do need a miracle now.

6 points from these two games and the table could look a lot different. The way it's been it seems unlikely but with bigger crowds and SOD having had more time with the players by then, who knows? It's a funny old game!!!

Totally agree. I'm a season ticket holder but i fully support getting the ground full by lowering the prices. Quite simply our season depends on these two games. I'd make it a tenner for adults and free for under 16s or 15 quid for both games if paid in advance. We need to get around 16,000 in the Gate for each match - it will give the players and SOD a real lift....

+ 1 from this Dolman STH

Yes they are massive games, 3points minimum any thing extra would be very welcome...We are due a couple of little things to turn our way.

As far as lowering prices go....Season ticket holders may feel agreived but not as upset as they would be if we were playing Yeovil in Divvy 1 next season....FILL IT UP!

Think we will win vs Ipswich. The Watford game is more difficault Imo. Six points in those games and we can be hopeful again. The defence ok and works hard as I understands it, but, who is going to score? Maybe Baldock is back to tha home games. The report from Leeds they have no big problems with Citys attacking. We really miss Albert. If not the fw scores lets hope the midfield can make it.

Ive just found out i wont be able to go to the rearranged watford fixture i had tix for, does anyone know if the club will let me exchange them for the ipswich game on saturday? I tried ringin up yesterday and today but obviosly its been closed both days
It's worth a try Tez . Try again Monday they should accommodate you. When is the re arranged Watford fixture ? I haven't hear when it is! Could you (someone) let me know. ? I can then crawl back under my rock and not come out til Saturday match day !

It's worth a try Tez . Try again Monday they should accommodate you. When is the re arranged Watford fixture ? I haven't hear when it is! Could you (someone) let me know. ? I can then crawl back under my rock and not come out til Saturday match day !

haha, its the following tuesday, 7.45pm kickoff

Three of the next four at home, and the players apparently showing more confidence. It's vital that WE back them up and show patience. That confidence could be very easily shaken.

Unfortunately, the tone of some posts here suggest that won't be the case. I hope I'm wrong, but it would be nice if they got the same support at home as the travelling fans give them.

Yes we need to go on a good run right now to have any hope staying up but lets be realistic Ipswich is a winnable game but they seem to be gritting the results out so will be tough to break down and watford I don't see us getting any points from them they are on fire!

4 points would be a brilliant return I do agree.

To have any chance of staying up we really need to beat Ipswich next week. They are 3 without a win and the goals have dried up so we have no excuses. 3 points against them and who knows. Baldock will be back in the side which will be a big plus. Watford the following Tuesday will be harder but with a win under our belt and a decent crowd fully behind team and manager anythings possible. Maybe we can have back to back wins for the first time since Palarse and Baddiff. Now wouldn't that be nice ! COYR's.

To have any chance of staying up we really need to beat Ipswich next week. They are 3 without a win and the goals have dried up so we have no excuses. 3 points against them and who knows. Baldock will be back in the side which will be a big plus. Watford the following Tuesday will be harder but with a win under our belt and a decent crowd fully behind team and manager anythings possible. Maybe we can have back to back wins for the first time since Palarse and Baddiff. Now wouldn't that be nice ! COYR's.

Only way we're going to get a decent crowd is to massively drop the potd prices for Saturday and Tuesday, and if that works do it for the rest of the season. Advertise it with posters saying 'time to fight together' or something? A packed Ashton Gate is a very different animal to the one we've been seeing lately and usually brings on a big performance from the boys!

The home games vs Ipswich and Watford its Imo now or never. First beat Ipswich and then a little bit of luck against Watford. Hope that it will be good crowds in those games. Watford is a good team but I hope they have a dip against City. Baldock and Davis upfront and the whole team fighting with the crowd backing them, then we got the chance. Its not over before the fat lady sings.

To stay up we have to start winning home games. We still have Ipswich, Barnsley, Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham to play at home. We need to win the majority of these, as looking at the away games we have to play I can't see us picking up many points. Huddersfield at home also has the potential to be winnable.

If we won the next two games the belief and confidence may start to come back. Here's hoping we can do it- it's all good picking up a point away from home every now and then, but we need to back it up with home wins.

Archived