IGNORED

No Mcfadzean Deal Agreed

Fuber

Done to death this article has been done

This article is no more.

It has ceased to be.

It's expired and gone to meet it's maker.

It's a stiff. Bereft of life and rests in peace...................

.......it's metabolic processes are now 'istory, it's kicked the bucket, it's shuffled of it's mortal coil,

run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible.

THIS IS AN EX-ARTICLE!!

For those of a certain age.

Tragic News!

Mr Arthur Icle, known affectionally in south Bristol as Art Icle, has according to early reports passed away after a sudden illness. Evidently he was alive and well until taken suddenly but peacefully in his sleep, this has yet to be officially confirmed.

Funeral arrangements will be announced in the local press shortly.

It sounds as though this serious viral condition he's suffered has laid him really low. In my experience, it takes a long time to fully recover. I doubt that he is likely to be considered a key plank of this year's fight against relegation, rather a keystone of the new team which SO'D builds for next season.

It sounds as though this serious viral condition he's suffered has laid him really low. In my experience, it takes a long time to fully recover. I doubt that he is likely to be considered a key plank of this year's fight against relegation, rather a keystone of the new team which SO'D builds for next season.

We've got plenty of those already thanks!

What was the condition BobTaylor got struck down by? That took him a very long time to get over.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/story-17919532-detail/story.html? That man refers to Fontaines as a 'plank' is his latest article!

That being said, not the worst article ever - quite reassuring what SO'D said about Fonts. Well, quite reassuring until "But he warned: "We have to be careful with Louis now he is 36. He is not going to play week in and week out, we understand that. There will be times when James Wilson comes in." SO'D is even warning us that Wilson will have to play! :shocking:

(Probably warning us that Carey won't play each week, but still..)

Anyhow, considering McFadzean is a long way off by the sounds of it, lets hope Carey and Fonts can rekindle some sort of form partnership!

I remember when Clarkson signed he looked pretty good. They he got a virus and was completely pants after that.

http://www.thisissussex.co.uk/story-17938324-detail/story.html

Crawley seem to have changed their tone slightly and are now making comments in the press which may suggest they want to get the deal done. (Reading between the lines, I may be completely wrong)

Doesn't sound like he is anywhere near fit to me so wouldn't at all be surprised to see him stay at Crawley.

Archived