IGNORED

Bad News From Elland Road....

allyolly

The bad news is that 4 years on from the peak of Carey/Fonts defensive partnership and about 6 centre-backs later we still haven't found anybody to replace an ageing Carey and Fonts hasn't improved any (indeed, gone backwards) notwithstanding 100's of hours of coaching.

Don't get me wrong, I think Louis is great but that is a sad indictment of our Academy/scouts/coaching staff and managerial priorities.

Utter crap .What it tells me is the start of the losing run we went on affected the players confidence and got worse as the weeks went on,also i don't think he is captain material and shouldn't of been given it.. He's been a decent player over the years since he signed for us apart from this season obviously. How do you think it feels being called shit every week by thousands of fans that you have to go and play in front of with you're confidence shot to bits.

Bless him lots of people calling him naughty words, and it makes him feel really sad so he can't play football properly.

Hopefully his mummy gave him a big hug so he can start feeling like her special solider again.

Some of these players need to man up and start earning the fans respect not just expecting it.

Bless him lots of people calling him naughty words, and it makes him feel really sad so he can't play football properly.

Hopefully his mummy gave him a big hug so he can start feeling like her special solider again.

Some of these players need to man up and start earning the fans respect not just expecting it.

Edit to avoid penalty points...

You call yourself a supporter? Get back to your Football Manager and leave supporting to the grown-ups!

Utter crap .What it tells me is the start of the losing run we went on affected the players confidence and got worse as the weeks went on,also i don't think he is captain material and shouldn't of been given it.. He's been a decent player over the years since he signed for us apart from this season obviously. How do you think it feels being called shit every week by thousands of fans that you have to go and play in front of with you're confidence shot to bits.

+1

A grown-up has spoken!

To all those that want Carey and Fontaine finished you will be disappointed to hear that this looked a decent central defensive partnership.

Looked very solid and nothing much went through the middle. Would nt be surprised if SOD built his defence around these two.

really?..its good they played well,but...

This is his 2nd poor season, and if he can only play well when opposite Carey (because Carey tells him what to do) then there seems little point retaining him - we need them both replaced by the end of the season.

Archived