IGNORED

This Was Proper....

BS4 on Tour...

Yep, i know it was a realtively short distance to travel but this was a game against a high flying outfit who were playing brilliantly at home that season.....and with the away end looking like this we all know the effect it had on the players and the manager and we all know what happened next.....what a day!

Estimat vary but it seems generally agreed that we took between 4,000 to 5,000 to Reading that day, awesome!

https://twitter.com/awaydays23/status/292344164174143488

I know it's very difficult to get motivated to go away when we are struggling and many people have quite understandable priorities and responsibilities which must take preference over footy.....

BUT, that day showed the difference our away following can make.

It has dwindled this season - for very good reasons - can we get it back???

I think that away following still holds the record for the jetski. I think it was the last time they gave tickets for the whole away end. Incidently, we have not been higher in the league since 4.45 that afternoon.

You could be right although Arsenal seemed to have the full end for their recent cup game when they pulled off that come back....

I think that away following still holds the record for the jetski. I think it was the last time they gave tickets for the whole away end. Incidently, we have not been higher in the league since 4.45 that afternoon.

I'm pretty sure we had the whole end last season against but we didn't fill it out.

We took about 4, 500 on our first visit to the MadStad in 99/00, with the whole end plus the corner. I was in that corner. This was Pulis' first game, and the infamous Gerard Lavin incident. .

Archived