IGNORED

Nigel Adkins

leadman

O' Driscoll is more than proven in my book, if we get relegated he could be the man to bounce us back instantly.

Utter rubbish, Nigel Adkins has been successful at both S****horpe and Southampton.

He got promotion for S****horpe and successively for Southampton, he just has that magic touch.

Very bad treatment from the owner of Southampton. Get behind of the back of the manager, shameful is to leight word. From L1 to pl, and now sacked. Who is he the bankman in Southampton, if I was a supporter in that team I would have spit on him. Anyway think Adkins get a new jobb in Villa or Newcastle. Shame that people who have no interest in football got that power.

Both have got clubs promoted from league one, i would say O'Driscoll did so on a more limited budget. Why would it be a joke?

If we go down we are going to really struggle getting a team together to meet the financial restrictions of the league first and foremost.

Very bad treatment from the owner of Southampton. Get behind of the back of the manager, shameful is to leight word. From L1 to pl, and now sacked. Who is he the bankman in Southampton, if I was a supporter in that team I would have spit on him. Anyway think Adkins get a new jobb in Villa or Newcastle. Shame that people who have no interest in football got that power.

Would be ironic if he replaced Pardew again !

Archived