IGNORED

Bournemouth's New Signing!

Super

flipping hec.. 400k for a spotty 18 year old who cannot fathom that a smile is the order of the day for signing photos and is probably still developing his bone structure.

The club have money to burn... can see them being another Pompey in 5 years from now.

Mark my words.. Watch THIS space

An 18 year old just moved to one of the nicest places in the country, earning ££££ and he cant even pretend to seem as if he is 'excited' by the move. I feel sorry for the person who had to do the article.

'Bournemouth sign moody teenager'

Or perhaps 'Ignorant git set for roll out'

p.s. Poole is miles better ;)

This guy was doing really well for the Dons, from what I've seen on Sportscene, but has signed for a league 1 club. Jamie Murphy, another SPL talent, recently signed for Sheff Utd, another L1 team (could go up but Danny Wilson seems to be having the same problem with them he did with us)

Makes me wonder just how good the SPL really is. Should have put this on the ongoing other thread really.

Southampton for the Continent.

Bournemouth for the Incontinent.

Having lived in both places I'm aware of what an utter myth that is.

Bournemouth actually has a more youthful than average population and a much better nightlife than Soton (Or Bristol come to that).

This guy was doing really well for the Dons, from what I've seen on Sportscene, but has signed for a league 1 club. Jamie Murphy, another SPL talent, recently signed for Sheff Utd, another L1 team (could go up but Danny Wilson seems to be having the same problem with them he did with us)

Makes me wonder just how good the SPL really is. Should have put this on the ongoing other thread really.

I have no doubt whatsover. Bar Celtlic it's :fish: That's a carp by the way...

Having lived in both places I'm aware of what an utter myth that is.

Bournemouth actually has a more youthful than average population and a much better nightlife than Soton (Or Bristol come to that).

Actually the original was:

Harwich for the Continent

Frinton for the Incontinent

And that's still pretty much true.

Archived