IGNORED

Summer Transfer Again For Nicky?

Lrrr

I know its not City related however came across this http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21071223

Cardiff City have signed Frazier Campbell, would love it if Cardiff were to get promoted (looks like they will be) but because of signing Campbell they decide to sell Nicky off to a championship club again, denying him a premier league game.... again.

I know its not City related however came across this http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21071223

Cardiff City have signed Frazier Campbell, would love it if Cardiff were to get promoted (looks like they will be) but because of signing Campbell they decide to sell Nicky off to a championship club again, denying him a premier league game.... again.

Maynard is out injured until December

Would much rather see Cardiff choke again. Nicky left a slightly sour taste in the mouth the way he left but would rather he had a successful career than an unsuccessful one. Really don't like it when a player's career downturn starts with us. Can't help but feel a lot of fans really need to let it go.

Why care.

The guy has made millions being a very average player.

The last laugh is on us.

Rich for doing FA - The Nicky Maynard story.

Sums up Football in 2013 really.

I care because I want potential signings to notice all the players who came to our club and developed their careers. Much better than players seeing us as a graveyard.

And you think Maynard is an example of improvement?

Honestly?

Was that the part where he tore his acl dry-skiing when told not to.

Or when his wife was attacked by random Plastic racist coke bottles.

Or when he 'would rather die than have my son speak with a Bristolian accent" - he has a point..

Or the bit when he didn't try one iota when up for sale?

Maynard - improved?

Planet on you are which.

Who else - Stern?

Angryman?

Styvar

Trundle

Saborio - USA top scorer btw a few years ago.

Not to mention the ones that were crippled in game one!

We don't improve players - we bury them.

Something is rotten to the core behind the scenes.

One day it will come out.

Er... I agree. My point its that we shouldn't wish for it.

Apart from the "rotten to the core" bit. That's just silly.

I'd love it if they didn't get promoted...

Obviously I would love it if Cardiff didn't get promoted, but looking at the table 10 points clear of 3rd with a healthy goal difference and 18 points ahead of Brighton it just seems too much to throw away this time. It would be the mother of all screw ups if they did fail to get promoted.

Archived